- What services does Amerant Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") provide?
The Company operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary bank, Amerant Bank (the “Bank”), and its investment and trust services subsidiaries, Amerant Investments and Amerant Trust. The Company provides individuals and businesses with deposit, credit and wealth management services.
- How many banking centers does Amerant Bank operate?
The Bank operates 23 banking centers – 17 in South Florida and 6 in the Houston, Texas area.
- Where are the Company and Amerant Bank headquartered?
Coral Gables, Florida
- When did the Company become a public company?
The SEC declared the Company’s Form 10 registration statement effective on August 8, 2018. Company shares were distributed on August 10, 2018 as part of the Company’s Spin-off from Mercantil Servicios Financieros, C.A. (“MSF”). On August 13, 2018, the Company's common shares were listed on the Nasdaq Global Selected Market. On August 29, 2023, the Company transferred the listing of its Class A common shares on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
- What is the Company’s NYSE ticker symbol?
Company Class A common shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "AMTB"
- What is the Company’s fiscal year?
The Company’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
- How do I obtain copies of the Company’s financial reports and SEC filings?
The Company’s financial reports and SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Bank’s website under the “Financials” link. These can also be accessed via the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (“SEC”) Edgar website at https://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html.
- Who is the Company’s transfer agent and registrar of Company common stock?
Within the USA, US territories & Canada 1-800-403-4560
Outside the USA, US territories & Canada 1-781-575-2537
- What does Computershare do?
Computershare maintains our direct registration system for our Class A common shares and our stock records.
- How do I get certificates for my Company shares?
Company shares are issued only in book-entry form through Computershare. There are no certificates.
- How do I find out if I am a registered shareholder and about the number of Company shares held?
Please check with Computershare at:
Within the USA, US territories & Canada 1-800-403-4560;
Outside the USA, US territories & Canada 1-1-781-575-2537
- How can I buy or sell Company common stock?
Please contact your broker.
- Does the Company have a Direct Stock Purchase Program?
Not at this time.
- Where can investors get more information about the Company?
You can find additional information about the Company on the Investor Relations section of Amerant Bank’s website. You may also contact:
Amerant Bancorp, Inc.
220 Alhambra Circle,
Florida 33134, USA
Tel: +1 (305) 460.8728